Malaysia is a country best known for its picturesque views, fairly strong economy, and diverse culture and religion. Today we want you to also consider Malaysia as a great place to find a loving girlfriend or wife. Here is what you should know about Malaysian singles.
What Are Malaysian Women Like?
Malaysian girls are unique both by Southeast Asian and world standards. Every day with a Malaysian woman will reveal a new and amazing side of her character. These are the top 4 reasons why Malaysian ladies are so attractive to Western men.
Malaysian women don’t look like any other Asian girls you may know, and that’s what makes them so irresistible. They have outstanding features: glowing skin, lovely dark eyes, subtle facial traits, and beautiful black or brown hair. Many women in Malaysia dress very modestly when it comes to everyday looks, but they also know how to upgrade their style for a special occasion.
Curiosity and intelligence
Malaysian girls are never satisfied with just one role in their life. They want to make as much as possible with what they have. A Malaysian woman strives to get a good education and then to build an impressive career. On top of that, Malaysian ladies never miss an opportunity to learn something and they love talking to others and learning from them, which makes them incredible conversation partners.
Western and traditional values
You can meet hundreds of Asian women, but Malaysian girls will make you feel like they have it all. On one hand, they are very attached to their country’s and family’s traditional beliefs. For example, they are often ready to settle down in their early twenties and want to get married once and for all. On the other hand, they are no strangers to Western culture and way of living.
Desire to make you happy
A Malaysian woman does not enter a new relationship for purely selfish reasons. She definitely wants to achieve personal happiness, but she cares about your satisfaction even more. You can rest assured that you will always be her main focus. A Malaysian girl is prepared to sacrifice a lot for the happiness of her partner and you won’t even need to ask her to do it!
Do Malaysian Women Make Good Wives?
Finding a Malaysian girlfriend is not complicated at all, but you are going to love everything about her so much that you will soon begin to consider marriage. Anyone who has had the honor of marrying a Malaysian woman will tell you that it’s the greatest experience on the planet. These are the three qualities that make Malaysian wives so desirable:
- Supportiveness. To a Malaysian wife, marriage does not make sense when it’s not built on support and mutual trust. Whatever you are going through at work or in your personal life, you can expect full moral support from your wife.
- Housework skills. A Malaysian wife can work full-time or stay at home to watch the kids, but she will always find time and passion to do the chores. Malaysian wives view housework as one more way to express their love and care.
- Motherhood talents. These days, it’s not uncommon for Malaysian girls to grow up in families where they are the only child. Still, Malaysian wives make talented, attentive, and nurturing mothers thanks to their strong maternal instincts.
What Kind Of Men Do They Like?
You don’t have to be rich or famous to impress a Malaysian lady. These women are looking for something more substantial when choosing a partner for life. First of all, you need to be ready for lifelong commitment, as most Malaysian singles are searching for someone to start a family with.
To Malaysian women, it’s also very important for their partner to match them spiritually and intellectually. In other words, you need to have a lot in common with your Malaysian lady, or, at the very least, be open to broadening your outlook. Finally, Malaysian girls want to date ambitious men who have a clear idea of what they want to achieve in life and know how to get there.
Where To Meet Malaysian Women In Malaysia?
Malaysia is often overlooked as a travel destination simply because there are several of the most famous vacation spots in Southeast Asia. With its dreamy beaches, gorgeous nature, and fascinating architecture, Malaysia deserves all of your attention. Plus, it’s a great way to meet Malaysian girls for dating, and here are the best places to do it.
As the capital of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur has enough attractions and sights to make you want to explore the city for a long time. It’s also filled with gorgeous, sociable, and well-educated women who don’t mind dating a foreign guy. You can try the Nobu, Opium, and Nadodi restaurants, the SkyBar, Heli Lounge and The Whisky Bar, or the Zouk, Envy, and Noovo night clubs after dark for a memorable nightlife experience.
George Town is located on Penang island. Thanks to its colonial architecture and tropical nature, it feels like a completely different part of the world than mainland Malaysia. It doesn’t have the biggest female population, but it’s very popular among Malaysian singles from other regions in the country who come here to unwind and have fun. You can find them at the Lagenda, Il Bacaro, and Nagore Square restaurants, The Beach Bar, Hidden Bar, and The Pokok Bar, or the Starz Club, Soju, and Peace Club night clubs after dark.
Klang is a relatively small and quiet Malaysian city and it’s not very popular with tourists. This is exactly why it’s such a fantastic destination for meeting Malaysian singles. The women there are every bit as gorgeous and educated as the girls you meet in other cities, but since they don’t have a lot of experience with foreigners, they will be very interested in meeting you. Try the Perlama Seafood, Kali Little, and Coconut Flower restaurants, The Barrel’s Pub, The Brew House, and Gin The Bar., or the K Club, Party Zone night clubs and Green Box Karaoke.
Where To Meet Malaysian Women Online?
Going to Malaysia as a tourist may have been the only way to meet Malaysian singles years ago, but now there is an easier and cheaper way to do it. Women in Malaysia are as familiar with online dating as the women in your own country and there are thousands of Malaysian girls to meet online.
However, you probably won’t have a lot of luck with your usual dating sites and apps, which are better suited for local dating. To meet Malaysian singles, it’s best to go to an international dating site. All the women you meet there are open to dating and even marrying foreign guys. That way, you will be able to focus on developing a personal connection rather than trying to convince a beautiful Malaysian lady to consider dating a foreign man.
How To Date A Malaysian Girl: 7 Tips
When you are planning to date a beautiful Malaysian woman soon or already have a Malaysian girlfriend, you want the relationship to be absolutely perfect. Here are 7 tips for making the most out of your new romance.
- Make your relationship fun and exciting. Even if you have marriage and family on your mind, it doesn’t mean that your relationship needs to be absolutely serious from the start. Spending time in fun and memorable ways will create a great foundation for lifelong commitment.
- Malaysian women are not fans of casual dating. When you meet Malaysian ladies, you should know that these women are only looking for a serious relationship. They would never go through the trouble of meeting foreign guys if all they had in mind was a casual, short-term romance.
- Spend time with her and her loved ones. When you are in love with a Malaysian girl, you want to be in a romantic bubble with her all the time, but it’s not the healthiest strategy for a new relationship. It’s important to also spend time with the people she loves, so that you can learn more about her.
- Use every opportunity to get to know her. Even while dating a woman from your own country, you should spend as much time as possible getting to know her. This is even more true for Malaysian girls, who are unique and require extra care and attention, which can only come from knowing them well.
- Visit her home and charm her parents. It’s not uncommon for Malaysian women to live on their own, but they are always very close with their parents. Being proactive in planning a meeting with them and using all of your charm and intelligence to make a good impression on them will always work in your favor.
- Give her nice gifts that fit her tastes. Women in Malaysia don’t have any materialistic expectations from their partners, so you won’t be able to get your lady’s attention with an expensive gadget or designer garment. Instead, you should use the knowledge you have about her to find a gift that speaks to her personally.
- Talk seriously about the future. Going out on fun dates will feel very exciting, but both you and your Malaysian girlfriend need to know that your relationship has a clear future. That is why you need to openly discuss the way you both imagine your future life together.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the religious situation in Malaysia?
Malaysia is a predominantly Muslim country. In fact, Islam is a state religion in Malaysia and everyone with a Malaysian passport is automatically counted as a Muslim. At the same time, Malaysia is more modern and forward-thinking than many of its fellow Muslim countries. The women you meet in Malaysia may be religious, but not the point where it prevents them from living their life to the fullest.
Can I expect Malaysian women to know English well?
You definitely can! The education level in Malaysia is high, and women can access education as freely as men. Many Malysian girls don’t stop at a school education and go on to study at universities, where they also get to learn English, among other things. This is why the majority of Malaysian women know English on a decent speaking level, and many of them have a deeper knowledge of the language.
How do Malaysian girls view married life?
Getting married and starting a family is one of the top priorities in the life of a Malaysian lady, but that is not the only thing she wants to accomplish in life. There are plenty of Malaysian girls who want to continue working while being a mother and a wife, but there are also some women in Malaysia who don’t mind being stay-at-home wives because that’s the way things were done in their own families.
Hanna Walker is a family therapist. In her career, which spans over 8 years, she has witnessed every type of relationship possible. She is an expert at helping people understand each other better and knows what it takes to make a relationship work, even if it’s between two people from completely different walks of life.